Terms Of Service
Last updated April 11, 2022
1. Legal Basis of the Terms of Service:
This Terms of Service is an electronic record in the form of an Electronic Contract formed in compliance with the laws of the United Kingdom. This Terms of Service does not require any physical, electronic or digital signature. This Terms of Service is a legally binding document between You and the NITL. The terms of this document will be effective upon your acceptance of the same (directly or indirectly in electronic form, by clicking on or by the Service of the Application or by any other means), and will govern the relationship between You and NITL for your use of the website.
2. Formation Of This Agreement:
Your access to, and browsing, review and use of the site is subject to these Terms of Service and all applicable laws. By accessing and using the site, you accept these Terms of Service, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, do not use the site. If, at any time, any part of the Terms of Service is no longer acceptable to you, immediately terminate the use of the site.
The services of the App are available only to persons who are competent to enter into a legally binding contract, that is 18 years, under the laws of the United Kingdom. Persons who are incompetent to enter into a contract under this act are not eligible for the services provided for this website and hence shall not register as a user or transact on this website.
4. Content on the Services & Intellectual Property Rights:
- NITL do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials (which includes but not limited to photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited in our website/Application) you provide to us. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove from your NITL store at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading Materials, the user agrees:
- to allow other users to view the Materials you post publicly in the site;
- to allow NITL to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and
- that NITL can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although NITL is not obligated to do so.
- NITL does not own any of the Materials that are uploaded by the users on the website. The ownership over all the Materials is retained by the users therefore, you are also responsible for compliance with the applicable laws or regulations of the jurisdiction
- Any licenses, Intellectual Property Rights associated with the user's Materials, logo, tradename, and such other associated licenses shall remain with the user only. NITL shall not have any right over such licenses and Intellectual Property Rights.
- We, however, may use the tradename, logos, and service marks of the user to promote our Services.
5. Copyright Infringement Complaints:
- If the user is of the opinion that there has been a reproduction of any work on this website in a manner that it amounts to copyright infringement, kindly provide a notice of copyright infringement by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following information at the mentioned address:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that Service of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. Account Registration and Access to use:
- In order to use the services, you must first agree to NITL Terms of Service. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- You can accept the Terms by
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by NITL in the user interface for any Service; or
- By actually using the services. In this case, you understand and agree that NITL will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with NITL or
- you are a person barred from receiving the services under the laws of UK or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services
- you may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
7. Prohibited Conduct:
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO, AND AGREE TO PROCURE YOUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (IF ANY), NOT TO:
- Use the Platform for any illegal purpose or in violation of any international, national, federal, state, provincial, or local law;
- Violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third-party intellectual property right;
- Post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libellous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Interfere with security-related features of the Platform, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Platform, except to the extent that applicable law expressly permits the activity;
- Interfere with the operation of the Platform or any user's enjoyment of the Platform, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Platform; (c) attempting to collect personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Services, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
- Use the Platform for any of the following activities: sexually oriented materials or services, gambling activities, fraud, money-laundering, the funding of terrorist organizations, or the purchase or sale of tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or other controlled substances;
- Use the Platform other than for the processing of payments to a Designated Entity;
- Use the Platform to submit a Transaction on behalf of any other person unless there is a legal reason to do so and provided there is a relationship between the parties
- Register for more than one user account on the website, without our prior written permission;
- Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to us;
- Use an anonymous proxy;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission;
- Frame any elements of the website with any other website without our prior written permission;
- Perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other NITL user account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any right or ability to view, access, or Service any Material;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to us;
- Use the Platform in any manner not expressly authorized by NITL, including, without limitation, aggregation of payments without the payer and payment details that NITL, its Service Providers, and/or other financial institutions require and any behaviour that suggests or implies a partnership, affiliation, joint venture, or other relationship with NITL
8. Publication Policy:
The User of the NITL shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit update or share certain prohibited categories of information (Prohibited Information) listed below:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force where the User is resident;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the UK, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
9. Acceptable Use of Our Services:
- Our policies and Terms of Service: Every NITL user must use our Services according to the Terms and posted policies. If your account is disabled for a violation of our Terms, you should not create another account without our permission.
- Legal and Acceptable Use: The User shall access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes.
- The User should not use, or assist others in using, our Services in ways that:
- violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of NITL, our Users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights;
- are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes;
- involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements;
- impersonate someone;
- involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialling, and the like; or
- involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us.
- Harm to NITL and/or our users: The user must not (or assist others to) access, copy, use, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
- reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services;
- send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of our Services;
- create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means;
- collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner;
- sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Services; or
- distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
- Keeping Your Account Secure. You are responsible for keeping your device and your NITL account safe and secure, and you must notify us promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
10. Indemnity & Limitation of Liability:
The User hereby expressly agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the website and the Company, its directors, affiliate users, employees, officers, agents and their successors and assigns against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the user;s actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings, or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of the user's obligations under this Agreement, or arising out of the user's infringement of any applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to infringement of intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers, or the infringement of any other rights of a third party.
In no event shall the Company/website be liable to compensate the user or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of Service, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not the Company/website had been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the user's Service of or access to the Application and/or the services, products or materials contained therein.
11. Links to other Websites:
This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of NITL or that of Our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
12. Your Feedback to Us:
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant NITL a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
For any dispute you have with NITL, you agree first to contact us by our email ID given at the end of this document, and try to resolve the dispute with us informally. If necessary, we shall contact you at your email ID registered with us. If NITL hasn't been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms through binding arbitration under relevant provisions of the laws of the UK. Unless you and NITL agree otherwise, the place of arbitration shall be in London, in the state of England, and shall be conducted in English language.
14. Applicable Law:
The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in London, and shall be conducted in English language.
15. Entire Agreement; Severability:
16.Amendments to the Terms of Service:
We are continuously working on changing and improving our services. We change the Terms from time to time, as and when there are changes in the functionalities and regulatory changes that impact on the Terms of Service. We shall inform our Users whenever we make changes to our services. However, we request our Users to make constant watch on these Terms to find out the changes we make. We will publish the “last updated” date, which is just below the ‘Terms of Service’ caption, whenever there are updates. Since we do not permit the use of the services by persons who do not agree to comply with our Terms, your continued access or use of the Services after the date of the new Terms constitutes your acceptance of such new Terms. If you do not accept the terms, do not attempt to use our services, and close your account with us. For modifications of the Terms of Service regarding security, safety, legal or regulatory requirements, it is not necessary to notify the changes in advance, but we will let you know as soon as possible.
And if you have any questions about this Terms of Service, you can contact us at email@example.com
18. Grievance Redressal:
In order to address complaints made by users and victims who suffer as a result of access or usage of computer resource, we have appointed a grievance officer whose name and contact details are given below:
Name: Rishabh Lohia
Address: 41 Devonshire Street, Ground Floor, London W1G 7AJ
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org